There are a few things I am truly passionate about and high on that list is WWE and my dogs, so when I found out that Petmate was marrying these two things in its new collection of WWE pet products I knew I had to get in on the high flying action The new collection features iconic pet beds, fan favorite collars and leashes, and assorted rough and tough rubber and plush toys, capturing the excitement of WWE. Showcasing the brand’s mega-themes and fan-favorite Superstars including WWE Superstars John Cena and The Rock, and WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin, the collection is now on pet store shelves near you and online at PetSmart.com, Amazon.com and Walmart.com. For more information visit Petmate.com.
WWE Superstars are brought to life with printed canvas and rugged rubber chew toys. Highlights include:
- WWE Championship and Diva Belt Tug – $14.99
- WWE Money in the Bank Tug – $10.99
- Designed for tough tug play between you and your dog, or for two dogs to wrestle and tug together.
The WWE World Heavyweight Championship makes an appearance in the shape of a rectangular lounger for your pet to enjoy after a hard day of play. Other pillow beds and loungers feature The Rock, the iconic WWE logo and Divas leopard print. Highlights include:
- WWE Pillow Bed with The Rock Logo- $24.99
- WWE Diva Pink Leopard Pinch Corner Lounger Bed – $24.99
- WWE Championship Rectangular Lounger Bed – $29.99
- A wide variety of bedding styles for dogs of all sizes who want to feel like a true Superstar.
Collars & Leashes
WWE collars and leashes feature custom Superstar prints showcasing WWE favorites, such as John Cena, The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
- WWE Adjustable Collars – $5.99 – $9.99
o These adjustable dog collars are soft and durable, and feature patterns from your favorite WWE Superstars.
- WWE Leashes – $13.99
o Leashes feature custom fan favorite Superstar patterns and coordinate to match WWE adjustable collars.
WWE® PET PRODUCT COLLECTION BY PETMATE
These products I have gotten my hands on are of high quality and not cheap like you may expect with a lot of licensed products. From the leashes to the Stone Cold chew toy, my pups are enjoying every single one.