How is Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Collector’s Edition not gonna have a shirt option big enough to fit Shaq himself?
I need to say now I’m a huge Shaq fan. But I’m about to go in on how the Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Collector’s Edition comes with a bunch of dope stuff that doesn’t fit Big Diesel.
The Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order and I’m pretty sure Shaq fans will go crazy over it. I’m personally researching where I can meet Shaq and get my stuff signed. So if someone can tell me when and where the next event Mr. O’Neil will be signing stuff is, let me know and I’ll meet you there and you can watch a grown man spaz out and likely cry. Or be like this:
So here’s what comes in the Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Collector’s Edition:
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn on your chosen format (including secret day-one DLC)
- The game, I mean it’d be weird to sell a video game collector’s edition without the game
- Shaq Fu t-shirt in M, L, XL, XXL
- Pretty sure Big Diesel wears 4x of 5x, HOW YOU NOT GONNA MAKE A SHIRT BIG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO WEAR!?
- Shaq Fu snapback
- Being 6’4″, there is no one size fits all snapckback that fits my head, ain’t no way this gonna fit on the Big Aristotle
- Shaq Fu artbook
- Probably better there are less words
- Shaq Fu vinyl single (in bright yellow vinyl!)
- I’m pretty sure when they showed this to Shaq, it looked like a CD in his hand
- Shaq shimmy lenticular art card
- I don’t know what lenticular means, better mean dope graphic
- A stunning Shaq Fu bag
- To Mr. O’Neil, this is a pocket
The Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Collector’s Edition will be available for $93.99/£79.99/€91.99 with Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn or $73.99/£59.99/€71.99 without, if you’re a huge fan of Shaq fan, there’s no better, more exclusive purchase than the Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Limited Collector’s Edition. But if you’re just into the game, or want more information. Here is some the official information from Wired Productions Ltd:
Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn will be bundled as a physical boxed product with the unannounced ‘Bonus FU’ DLC at major retailers for $29.99/£24.99/€29.99 on the PlayStation®4 and Xbox One and $39.99/£34.99/€39.99 on Nintendo Switch™. The additional ‘Bonus FU’ will not only raise a few eyebrows on launch day when it’s revealed but will extend the gaming experience by approximately two-and-a-half hours.
“Listening to our community has enabled us to build engaging and exciting content for fans, and we’re going the extra mile with Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn,” said Leo Zullo, Managing Director at Wired Productions. “We’re only creating 500 units, because our community wants that rarity and exclusivity, and we’re delighted to deliver this compelling product for Shaq’s biggest fans.”
Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn is an intense, action-packed beat ‘em up which sees players take on the role of the unstoppable Shaquille O’Neal as he fights his way through the hordes of hell and Hollywood. Master devastating combos, battle outlandish celebrity bosses and take on all comers with an array of weapons, including katanas, shuriken and baseball bats. Channel Shaq’s alter egos, Big Daddy O and Big Diesel, in epic battles in the successor to the worst game ever on a mission to restore Shaq’s legacy.
[via Wired Productions Ltd]