The Invincible Drive-Thru Experience transforms the Rose Bowl into a free immersive event and screening courtesy of Amazon Prime Video
As if we weren’t already excited for Invincible premiering next week on Amazon Prime Video on March 26, 2021, Amazon Prime Video is transforming the Rose Bowl into the Invincible Drive-Thru Experience and Screening. In collaboration with Street Food Cinema, The Rose Bowl will be transformed into an immersive drive-thru experience where guests can celebrate Amazon Prime Video’s newest hour-long, adult animated series. The event is free and will be taking place Friday, March 26 & Saturday, March 27, with doors opening at 6:30pm and the screening beginning at 8:30 pm.
Tickets can be reserved here or by clicking the banner.
Continue reading below for the full event information:
CULVER CITY, CA – March 19, 2021 – In celebration of their new hour-long, adult animated series, Invincible, Amazon Prime Video will be giving fans a free, two-day immersive drive-thru experience and special drive-in screening at The Rose Bowl on March 26 and 27. This iconic Los Angeles landmark will be morphed into the adventurous world of Invincible, giving guests a sneak peek at what they can expect to see in the Amazon Original series based on the groundbreaking comic book written by Robert Kirkman.
Prime Video is introducing Invincible to the masses by creating a socially distant, drive-thru experience that will invite them on the journey of a young superhero finding his powers. Upon entry, guests will drive past a smoldering pile of rubble as they hear a newscaster describe deadly attacks and supervillains over their car radios. As they make their way into the drive-thru, they will then see two Global Defense Agency (GDA) vans where agents will provide each vehicle with top secret swag bags before telling them to report to Art’s Tailor Shoppe. Guests will then drive through an Invincible archway where they will pause for a commercial break to hear ads for Art’s Tailor Shoppe and Burger Mart, as well as a GDA public service announcement. They will then drive into Art’s Tailor Shoppe where they will experience a surprise and delight moment featuring costumes from Invincible‘s best-known heroes.
Guests will be guided into the drive-in by Invincible himself via a fantastic photo moment making it appear as if the hero is holding the car over his head while airborne above the city. Fans will then make a pit stop at Burger Mart, a beloved neighborhood spot from the show, where they will pick up an Invinci-Burger or Omni-Vegan Burger to enjoy in their cars. A live DJ will entertain guests as they settle into their spots before watching the first two episodes of Invincible. Attendees will also be surprised with the ultimate Invincible treatment in between the first and second episodes during the screening.
For more information, please visit https://streetfoodcinema.com/invincible-march27-media/.
Invincible Drive-Thru Experience and Drive-In Special Screening
Friday, March 26 & Saturday, March 27
Doors open at 6:30 PM
Screening begins at 8:30 PM
Please allow 15 minutes for drive-thru experience prior to parking.
From The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman, and based on the Skybound/Image comic of the same name by Kirkman, Cory Walker, and Ryan Ottley, Invincible is an hour-long, adult animated superhero show that revolves around seventeen-year-old Mark Grayson (Steven Yeun), who’s just like every other guy his age — except that his father is the most powerful superhero on the planet, Omni-Man (J.K. Simmons). But as Mark develops powers of his own, he discovers that his father’s legacy may not be as heroic as it seems.
Invincible will also star Sandra Oh (Killing Eve), Seth Rogen (This is the End), Gillian Jacobs (Community), Andrew Rannells (Black Monday, Girls), Zazie Beetz (Deadpool 2), Mark Hamill (Star Wars: The Last Jedi), Walton Goggins (Justified), Jason Mantzoukas (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), Zachary Quinto (Star Trek), Mahershala Ali (Moonlight), Melise (The Flash), Kevin Michael Richardson (The Simpsons), Grey Griffin (Avengers Assemble), Khary Payton (The Walking Dead) and more.
Invincible is produced by Skybound and executive produced by Kirkman, Simon Racioppa, David Alpert (The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead), Catherine Winder (The Angry Birds Movie, Star Wars: The Clone Wars) with Supervising Director Jeff Allen (Avengers Assemble, Ultimate Spider-Man), and Linda Lamontagne serving as casting director. Invincible, Kirkman’s second-longest comic-book series, concluded in February 2018 after a 15-year run.
ABOUT PRIME VIDEO
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports— all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
· Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series and sports, including Thursday Night Football, award-winning Amazon Originals, and other exclusives. Enjoy hits like Coming 2 America, The Boys, One Night in Miami…, Sound of Metal, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Sylvie’s Love, Upload, and My Spy, plus Emmy award-winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Golden Globe award-winners Borat Subsequent MovieFilm and Small Axe. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
· Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like CBS All Access, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.tv, STARZ and SHOWTIME—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
· Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
· Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV. For a complete list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream.
· Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, and access to ad-free music and Kindle ebooks. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.
[via Amazon Prime Video]