Updated from Thursday’s Original Post:
One of the original “Big 4” WWE Pay-Per-Views continues to live on in with the Survivor Series. Tonight, not only is there the classic Survivor Series match between members of Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown, but it will be a night of Champions vs. Champions as Raw Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar faces Smackdown World Champion, AJ Styles. A match that will bring down the house will definitely be The Shield vs. The New Day, but the one I am most looking forward to, is that Raw vs. Smackdown Women’s Championship match, featuring respectively, Alexa Bliss (this month’s featured Superstar) and Charlotte Flair.
As always we list the frosty items to the hottest ones, let’s begin!
6. How You Doin? Enzo Amore Hot/Cold Pack. This item is on the cold side because it’s only 2.5″ x 2.5″. The most you’ll be able to cover up is a boo-boo.
5. The ‘Certified G’ Reusable Lunch Bag. It seems like we are digging in on the Cruiserweight Champion, but really the bag just isn’t sturdy enough, a couple of uses and it’ll tatter. This is going to be used as my WWE Pin Bag instead.
4. The EXCLUSIVE Slam Figure featuring WWE Legend, The Rock. Assembly Required… Dwayne Johnson is the Franchise King of Hollywood and, “The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment” (just asking him, he’ll tell you). However, even as a kid, I never liked putting my own toys together before playing with them.
3. OH MY GOD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! SMOKING SKULL PIN! Channeling my inner Good Ol’ JR, I was excited for the Texas Rattle Snake’s Smoking Skull belt pin. No I’m not going to explain why I marked out because, “R.C. Said So!”
We’ve made it to the top two favorite items, which will take the top spot? You’re about to find out!
2. Alexa Bliss “Wicked Little Miss” T-Shirt. Yes, it’s a bad-a t-shirt. Yes, she is the current WWE Raw Women’s Champion and yes, she has beaten WWE Legend and former Women’s Champion, Mickey James, so why is her t-shirt ranked number 2? Simply put, the t-shirts are almost always the coolest things in a mystery box, they can’t always win.
- The WWE Championship Belt Coaster Set. Yes, I picked the coasters are number one. They are practical by keeping the condensation off your tables tonight and any other night while you watch Survivor Series or any other WWE televised event! Tonight, I’m rooting for Shane O’Mac and Team Smackdown to beat his brother-in-law, Triple H and Team Raw!
See you at the next unboxing and let us know if you agree or disagree with my rankings.
As much as I love Alexa Bliss as a champion and the coasters rocked the box, with Survivor Series tonight, this month’s WWE Slam Crate is lacking anything involving the theme of tonight’s PPV.