Edgar Wright is one of the most electrifying filmmakers working today. After debuting his acclaimed documentary debut earlier in 2021 with The Sparks Brothers, the acclaimed director also unleashed his most audacious work to date with Last Night in Soho. Now available to purchase on Digital HD from most online retailers and ahead of its debut on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD on January 18, 2022, our friends at Universal Pictures Home Entertainment have provided us with two (2) digital copies of Last Night in Soho to giveaway to our readers.
All you have to do to enter is fill out the form below. Fear not, dear reader, you won’t be signed up for any mailing lists or anything else. This is merely for the giveaway only. We’ll accept entries until January 11, 2021 at 12:00 PM PST at which point we’ll contact the reader by email.
Find more information on the special features for Last Night in Soho below. Good luck to all who enter and thanks for reading FanboyNation.
The special features for Last Night in Soho:
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K UHD, BLU-RAYTM, DVD AND DIGITAL:
MAKING OF FEATURETTES
- MEET ELOISE – An in-depth look at the character of Eloise and the challenges that star Thomasin McKenzie faced while bringing her to life.
- DREAMING OF SANDIE – A closer look at the characters of Sandie and Jack and why Anya Taylor-Joy and Matt Smith were the perfect actors to embody the essence of the time period.
- SMOKE AND MIRRORS – The cast and crew break down how lighting, makeup, special effects, and creative camerawork came together to create a collision between the present day and 1960’s time periods.
- ON THE STREETS OF SOHO – The cast and crew discuss the importance of shooting on location in Soho and the complexity of transforming the city streets back in time.
- TIME TRAVELLING – A look into how the music, costume design, and production design of the film work together to immerse the audience into the world of 1960’s Soho.
- FIRST DREAM
- SHADOW MEN
- FINAL CONFRONTATION
- HAIR & MAKEUP TESTS**
- LIGHTING & VFX TESTS**
- WIDE ANGLE WITNESS CAM
- ACTON TOWN HALL STEADICAM REHEARSAL**
“DOWNTOWN” MUSIC VIDEO**
FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR/CO-WRITER EDGAR WRIGHT, EDITOR PAUL MACHLISS AND COMPOSER STEVE PRICE
FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR/CO-WRITER EDGAR WRIGHT AND CO-WRITER KRISTY WILSON-CAIRNS