HITMAN: First Elusive Target Now Available
The first Elusive Target has appeared in Hitman. Elusive Targets are part of the live content for Hitman in-between episodes and are a new game mode for players. The Elusive Targets are unique targets and specially crafted with particular rules:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience.
- They are available for a limited time only in game – Elusive Targets last for 48 hours.
- Intel on the target is limited.
- They will not appear in instinct mode, the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you.
- Plan accordingly.
- Your target can only die once.
- If you die during the mission, too bad. You only get one shot.
- They are gone for good when time runs out.
- No second chances.
There may not be so much warning for the next elusive target so keep your ears close to the ground, visit the forums and/or follow HITMAN on social media. Find out more on their website.