Starting today, players can delve deep into an unexplored underground realm packed with malignant monsters, terrifying traps, and treasures in Hearthstone’s newest Expansion: Kobolds and Catacombs.
Personally, I never got into Hearthstone. Not for lack of enjoyment, but I really don’t want to be that hooked on my phone. As far as mobile games go, it is definitely one of the better ones. Easy to learn, difficult to master, and doesn’t seem insanely greedy like many mobile games. Plus the content rolls out regularly. If I didn’t have a day job and give other people such a hard time for always being on their phones, I would still be playing Hearthstone. That being said, I can still be part of the enjoyment as I share the news that today Kobolds and Catacombs releases!
Here’s what will be unearthed in Kobolds and Catacombs:
• Dungeon Runs, the free single player content for this expansion that is roguelike and replayable. This mode features 48 different possible encounters.
• 135 new cards
• A new Keyword: Recruit
• New card types: Spellstones and Unidentified Items
• A Legendary Weapon for each of the nine classes
• A random Legendary Weapon card and 3 Kobolds & Catacombs card packs free, just for logging in after release.
• Three sequential one-time Dungeon Run quests that each award one Kobolds & Catacombs card pack, for a total of 3 more Kobolds & Catacombs card packs.
If you want to see the all the cards from Kobolds & Catacombs check them out on the official site.