The AK2000c Professional Gimbal takes your videography to the next level without breaking the budget
Gimbals take videography to a whole new level. Being able to shoot moving shots without shaking just adds a level of quality that just elevates the project. There are numerous products that help, but they generally start about $500. Luckily there’s FeiyuTech’s AK2000C Gimbal! Feiyutech has developed a blur-free video stabilization device that has easy one touch touchscreen controls that control balance, ISO, exposure, and 360° Pan. All without an App.
The Gimbal can support up to a 5lb camera and lens combo and will work with most mirrorless and DSLR cameras.
The AK2000C Gimbal is available now on Amazon for $229.99
This could be perfect gift for the videographer in your life. For more information and specifics read the official press release from Feityutech’s PR below:
October 27, 2020, Guilin, China — FeiyuTech www.feiyu-tech.com, a leader in video stabilization technology, released today the new AK2000C light-weight handheld gimbal for digital cameras with professional anti-shake and an exclusive OLED one touch touchscreen with gimbal controls for time lapse, selfie mode, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, and 360° pan. The AK2000C adopts the industry leading W7 precision control algorithm, which can quickly offset picture flutter for guaranteed steady blur-free videos and photos — all at an affordable price.
Instill Passion in Your Shooting for Pros and Amateurs Alike
Created for professional and amateur photographers, videographers, and vloggers/bloggers, the FeiyuTech AK2000C lets everyone become a professional cinematographer, with an easy-to-use one-touch touchscreen with no app needed, and a long 7 hour battery life with 1 hour boost charging with continuous charging capability. The FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal is not only highly professional, but also simple to use — perfect to instill passion in your shooting for professionals and novices alike.
Works with Most Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Digital Cameras and DSLR & Lens Combos
The AK2000C can hold up to approximately 5 lbs (2.2 kg) in camera and lens weight and can be used with most mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras and lenses, such as the Sony a7 III, FUJIFILM X-T3, Nikon Z7, and even DSLR camera and lens combinations, such as the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. All modules are adjustable and have calibration arrow markings for easy recording. Made of aerospace aluminum alloy, and lightweight at 2½ lbs (1078g), the gimbal is elegantly designed, small, portable, and convenient, with a sleek pearl wood handle and quick release three-axis mechanical lock.
Perfect Low-Cost Professional Anti-Shake Tool
“With the increase in demand for video creation and photography, it’s hard to find the perfect low-cost professional anti-shake tool for shooting,” said Eric Wei, Founder of FeiyuTech. FeiyuTech developed the AK2000C with this in mind and the belief that professionalism should be within the reach of all to capture what they love. No matter whether you are a photography enthusiast, a professional video creator, or a beginning vlogger, the AK2000C will fulfill your shooting creatives.”
New AK2000C Gimbal Features:
- Professional anti-shake performance: adopts the industrial-leading W7 precision control algorithm, which quickly offsets picture flutter for a guaranteed stable and smooth performance.
- Load capacity: holds up to almost 5 lbs (2.2 kg) in camera and lens weight and can be used with most mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras.
- 7 hour battery life with 1 hour boost charging: battery lasts for 7 hours and supports boost charging, for full charging in an hour. It can be continuously charged during high-intensity work.
- Exclusive OLED touchscreen, one touch user-friendly for novices: touchscreen makes all functions and modes easy to use. There is no app needed to operate the gimbal and the menu is extremely user-friendly — even for beginners.
- 360° Pan: takes videos of the whole the scene.
- One-touch functions: start, auto-rotation, time-lapse, selfies, and vertical shooting. You can even adjust camera white balance, ISO, and exposure compensation with the gimbal.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy, 3-axis lock, and quick release folding: small, portable, and convenient, with a sleek pearl wood handle and a quick release 3-axis mechanical lock.
- Compact Size: dimensions when folded of 2.7″ x 8.1″ x 13.6″ (68.8mm x 208.2mm x 347.8mm).
- Affordable: at $229.
The FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal is available immediately through Amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J46B1V9 and FeiyuTech at: https://store.feiyu-tech.com/products/ak2000c, priced at $229. For more information, see the website: https://www.feiyu-tech.com/ak2000c/
Feiyu Technology Incorporated Co., Ltd, established in 2007, is a leader in video stabilization technology. The company manufactures drones, handheld gimbals, and action cameras. Headquartered in Guilin, China, with more than 500 employees, FeiyuTech also has professional R&D, marketing, and manufacturing centers in Shenzhen and Guilin, China. With products sold to over 130 countries around the world, the company is recognized by consumers as a quality brand — the first gimbal brand to enter the Apple Store. The company’s partners include Tencent Wesee and Huawei, among others. All FeiyuTech products pass CE, FCC.ROHS., and many other certifications.
FeiyuTech’s top industry talent consists of a passionate group of young people with dreams. The company combines tradition and trends with vision and innovation to encourage FeiyuTech’s team to expand and maintain their creativity. On the road to future innovations, FeiyuTech continuously strives to offer the best user experience to customers all over the world. For more information, see the website: http://www.feiyu-tech.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/feiyutech, Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/feiyutech/, LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/feiyutech/.