New Characters Revealed in Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers Update
Get a look at the six heroes/hero pairs players can play as and swap between in the Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers Update
GameMill Entertainment has released a new batch of screenshots highlighting the playable characters of Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers, their upcoming side-scrolling, action, beat’em up that takes players through the universes of many of Cartoon Network’s most popular animated programs. Here are the six heroes/hero pairs players can swap between instantly in single-player campaign or choose from in four-player local co-op:
- Finn & Jake (Adventure Time) – Inseparable as always, Finn the Human uses the superpowers of his best friend and shapeshifting dog Jake to unleash damage and protect himself.
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe) – Half-human, half-Crystal Gem magical guardian of the cosmos, Steven is equipped with a number of bright and bubbly abilities.
- Clarence (Clarence) – Dishing out sugary-sweet justice, Clarence brings his love and excitement for everything – including carbonated beverages – to the squad.
- Gumball (The Amazing World of Gumball) – A blue cat with a flair for misadventure, Gumball is a middle-school student from Elmore who takes enemies to school with imaginative weaponry.
- Mordecai & Rigby (Regular Show) – Best friends who’d rather play video games than work, Mordecai and Rigby have teamed up to do the job that one hero should be able to do alone.
- Uncle Grandpa (Uncle Grandpa) – A good-hearted uncle and grandpa who magically helps the world with the powers of his propeller hat and more.
The game is expected to launch in November for retail and digital on Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo 3DS. Multiplayer will sadly only be available on consoles.