Myst-like point-and-click horror game Without Escape heading to Steam, itch.io and Windows Store Tuesday, April 24
Without Escape – a point-and-click horror game inspired by classics such as Myst, Night Trap, and The Adventures of Willy Beamish – is set to launch April 24 on Steam (Windows, Mac, and Linux), itch.io, and Windows Store 🙂
In Without Escape, you’ll explore a new dimension of horror as you face demonic forces and unearth secrets hiding deep within the walls. Woken up abruptly by a strange noise in your home, you suddenly find yourself plunged into hell. You must now solve puzzles with the help of clues spread around the house, and locate special items to find your way – advancing through an intense, otherworldly narrative unlike any other.
- Reconnect with the past through classic point-and-click exploration.
- Overcome enigmatic puzzles that will test your wits.
- Play your way with gamepad, keyboard and mouse support.
- Immerse yourself in the game’s oppressive atmosphere with a chilling soundtrack.
- Gaze upon 1080p pre-rendered backgrounds.
- Discover multiple endings, secrets, and Easter eggs.
- Race against your friends and others with online leaderboards.
Without Escape will be available on itch.io, Windows Store, and Steam Tuesday, April 24 for $4.89 – 30% off. The game will return to its original price of $6.99 a week later – May 1.
The original soundtrack will also be available for only $1.99, and will contain 10 individual tracks. Both the itch.io and Steam versions support Windows, Mac, and Linux.
[via Bumpy Trail Games]