Good Smile Co. & Blizzard Announce Widowmaker Figma, pre-ordering available from Good Smile Company
Just announced, from the world renown multiplayer first-person shooter, Overwatch, comes a figma of Widowmaker! Windowmaker joins the previous Overwatch figmas of Tracer and Genji, and will be making her way onto our shelves this December.
Here’s the official figma Widowmaker feature list from Good Smile:
· The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
· A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising
· She comes with both a standard glaring face plate as well as an aiming faceplate looking through her
· Widowmaker comes with both her Widow’s Kiss sniper rifle as well as a venom mine part.
· The Widow’s Kiss comes with interchangeable parts to switch between sniper mode and fully-automatic
· A grappling hook part, as well as alternate left arm firing the hook, are included, and a wire is also
included with the hook.
· She also comes with a closed version of her recon visor to pose her making use of Infra-sight.
· Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.
[via Good Smile Company]
Pre-Orders can be made via Good Smile Company and participating retailers.
GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP is also having a special for customers purchasing this product.
Shipping is only 1000JPY/ $9USD /8EUR (usually 2000JPY/ $18U/16EUR) for customers residing in the United States.
The special offer is limited to 6 units per person and cannot be combined with other products. Also, SAL is not available for shipping to US for this product.