Bullets fly and obscenities should be bleeped but aren’t in the new Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Launch Trailer
Okay, I wrote the byline before I watched the trailer so there aren’t any obscenities. Yes, I could go back and fix it, but I am not going to. I just added a bunch of words to this piece by talking about that. But any, People Can Fly and Gearbox Publishing unleashed the brand new Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition launch trailer! This game comes out in about 2 weeks! The trailer does the game some serious justice, showing the numerous creative ways of destroying your enemies, highlighting some of the great character interaction, and just generally showing how extreme the game is. It’s fast paced, action packed, dark humored, and messy in all best ways possible. Here are some of the official features from Gearbox’s press release:
The ultimate Bulletstorm experience, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition includes:
· The Total Package – All previously-released content, including the Gun Sonata and Blood Symphony add-on packs, now on modern platforms.
· New Overkill Campaign Mode – Upon completing the main campaign, blast through this New Game+ mode with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots.
· New Echo Maps – Players can showcase their skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode.
· Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at 60 FPS across all platforms.
· The Art of Destruction – Pull off masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos.
· Visceral Audio – Orchestrate a crescendo of chaos with newly remastered audio effects.
· Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring full voice over and brand-new lines from Jon St. John, the original voice of Duke.
Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition is set to release April 7, 2017 for PlayStaion 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Be sure to pre-order yours ASAP!