AfterShokz, the bone conduction headphone brand best for being a safe alternative to traditional sport headphones and earbuds, today unveiled its limited-edition Spring ShokzBox, a thoughtfully curated box filled with the hottest running gear, including AfterShokz’s signature Trekz Titanium wireless headphones.
“After the incredible response we received from the first ShokzBox we launched over the holidays we knew this was something our customers wanted more of,” said Kimberly Fabiano, CMO of AfterShokz. “For our Spring ShokzBox we partnered with one of our favorite running communities, BibRave, and three other brands to deliver our customers a box filled with awesome gear that will take their run to the next level.”
What’s in the Box
AfterShokz Trekz Titanium
– These wireless headphones use bone conduction technology to provide an open ear design. Listen to music, podcasts and calls while still hearing your surroundings. Hear the traffic, hear the breeze, hear it all.
AfterShokz Buff – This moisture-managing microfiber fabric is wind resistant to keep you dry and protected during your workouts. Buff® headwear can be worn more than 12 different ways, from a cap to a balaclava to a hair tie, for a personalized style and perfect fit.
BibRave Trucker Hat
– Packed with a wicking internal sweatband, mesh side and back panels, and adjustable snap closure, this trucker hat will block the sun and keep your head cool during those long runs.
– The first and only lights designed to be worn on your hands, perfectly positioned to light your path and be seen. For those who are up before the sun and still out when most are resting, there is now a product that will comfortably and powerfully light your next run.
Orange Mud Seat Wrap
– Geared with a built-in belt, perfect for deck changes at the trail, beach, or wherever. The integrated zip on hoodie works wonderfully for slipping over your seat rest and keeping your seat clean post workout. As a bonus, it’s great as a towel too!
Brilliant Reflective Safety Strips
– These strips are made with 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material and are colorized to blend in with your apparel and gear during the day, while also staying reflective at night. Enhance your already existing outdoor gear and apparel, without the need for extra equipment.